Secrets of the Millionaire Mind Book Review
Think Rich to Get Rich
"Mastering the inner game of wealth"
If you are struggling with your finances, this might be the right book for you: Secrets of the Millionaire Mind
This book will show you:
- 6 Wealth Principles.
- What is your money blueprint and how is it formed
- 17 Wealth files. Ways rich people think and act.
This book will help you to demystify why some people are destined to be rich and others are destined for a life of struggle.
You will learn:
- The root causes of success, mediocrity, or financial failure
- Understand how childhood influences shape your financial blueprint
- How this early influences lead to self-defeating thoughts and habits.
- How each of us is conditioned to think and act when it comes to money
- 4 strategies for revising your mental money blueprint
About Harv Eker
Harv Eker tired of not getting anywhere began challenging his mental approach. He used all of the principles you will learn in this book and he opened ten stores in only two and a half years. Then he sold half the company shares to a Fortune 500 company for $1,6 million. He is now teaching his principles in seminars across the continent.
"Have you heard of people who have "blown up" financially?. Have you noticed how some people have a lot of money and then lose it, or have excellent opportunities start well but then go sour on them?. Now you know the real cause. On the outside it looks like bad luck, a downturn in the economy, a lousy partner, whatever. On the inside, however, it's another matter. That's why, if you come into big money when you're not ready for it on the inside, the chances are your wealth will be short-lived and you will lose it." Secrets of the Millionaire Mind book by Harv Eker. Page10.
"Ask most people if they want to be rich and they'd look at you as if you were crazy. Of course I want to be rich, they'd say. The truth, however, is that most people don't really want to be rich. Why?. Because they have a lot of negative wealth files in their subconscious mind that tell them there is something wrong with being rich. As I mentioned earlier, each of us has a wealth file inside the cabinet called our mind. This file contains our personal beliefs thaw include why being rich would be wonderful. However, for many people, this file also includes information as to why being rich might not be so wonderful. This means they have mixed internal messages about wealth. Secrets of the Millionaire Mind book by Harv Eker. page: 65-66"This is a practical book that will help anyone to become more clear about limiting beliefs about money. Order it now!:
- Who the Heck is T. Harv Eker, and why should I read this book?
- Your Money Blueprint.
- The Wealth Files. Seventeen ways rich people think and act differently from poor and middle class people
- So what the heck do I do now?